Table of Contents
How to Change Spotify Username. Spotify is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world, like Apple Music and Amazon Music Unlimited. A lot of people only recognize Spotify as an app for streaming music online. It plays the role of a social media platform for music lovers to make a connection. So, consider Spotify as more than simply a music streaming platform however also a social media platform.
Since Spotify is also a platform for connecting people, a username is very important. Whereas it’s typically believed that you cannot change your username on Spotify, there are actually ways to change your username. You can choose a name from this list of Good, cool and funny username ideas.
Here is the top 3 methods to change your Spotify username.
3 Ways to Change Spotify Username
Here are 3 Simple and Easy ways to change spotify username.
1. By connecting Spotify Account to your Facebook.
You can connect your spotify account to Facebook each from a desktop and a mobile device. First, let’s take a look at the steps to attach your account on a desktop.
On a Desktop :
- Open the Spotify app on your desktop and go to your profile.
- Go to your profile setting from the arrow next to your profile image and name.
- Once you click on the arrow, choose, ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to see the ‘Facebook’ section.
- Click on the blue ‘Connect to Facebook’ button.
- Enter your Facebook details and you’ll connect your Facebook account to Spotify along with your Facebook username.
On Mobile Devices :
let’s talk about how you can do this on mobile devices.
- Open the Spotify app and go to the home page.
- Tap on Settings. It’s a gear icon on the highest right side of the page.
- Scroll down to see the ‘Connect to Facebook’ option.
- Once you discover, tap on the ‘Connect to Facebook’ button and Spotify will ask for your permission to attach the accounts.
- Let Spotify connect your account and tap on the ‘Continue as [username]’ option.
After you tap on that option, Spotify will begin to use your Facebook username.
2. Open a brand new Facebook Account
Not everybody wants to change their Spotify username to their Facebook username. If you’re one amongst people who don’t need to change their Spotify username to their Facebook username, there’s a way to go about this.
To change your Spotify username to a name that’s not your Facebook name, all you need to do is create a new Facebook account with the name you wish your Spotify username to be. The way this works is extremely simple. When you feel like changing our Spotify username, all you actually need to do is change your Facebook username.
3. Open a fresh Spotify account
Some people don’t like linking their Spotify account to their Facebook account due to problems with privacy. If you do not have a premium Spotify account, this will be handled very simply. All you need to do be get a new account and make the use of the username of your selection.
This, however, won’t work if you’ve got a premium Spotify account.Because this technique doesn’t work with a premium Spotify account, you have no reason to be worried. The explanation for this is you pay some cash to Spotify at the end of each month. So, once the month comes to an end, you can create a new account.
- Creating an account on Spotify, so simple. It can be done in some straightforward steps.
- To do this, go to Spotify.com/signup. Otherwise, you can download the Spotify app to do so.
- Once you download the Spotify app and launch it, you’ll need to fill in certain details.
- Put in your email.
- Confirm this email.
- Select a password that you can bear in mind very simply.
- The next factor to be done is to pick a username. When making the selection of a username, it’s very important that you just choose a name that you won’t be changing anytime soon.
- Fill in different relevant details and choose sign up
At this time, you have successfully created a fresh Spotify account with the username of your selection.
Features of Spotify :
Improve sound quality.
Spotify helps you to hear your music on superb quality, both on streaming and downloaded songs. Downside: it takes up a lot of storage and consumes a lot of knowledge within the case of streaming.
Make playlist folders (Desktop only).
Have you ever wish to combine all the playlist in on folder? The desktop version of Spotify helps you to produce folders into that you’ll then drag and drop totally different playlists.I use it for “Seasons,” as I make totally different playlist every season.
Search for specific songs inside a playlist.
If you drag down on a playlist or artist, you can search for specific songs, place filters or perhaps order songs in several ways.
Get back a playlist you deleted.
If delete button has been pressed on one of your playlists, there’s still hope.You can still get back your playlist. There are many times, I wish I’d better-known this before — when spending hours recreating a playlist trying to remember every and each song that was on it.
Turn on personal listening mode.
For those users who don’t have Premium, they will have to keep an eye on this as you’ll have to set it up every time in a while. In settings, choose the option “keep your songs personal” — you’ll be able to hear all of your guilty pleasures without everybody finding out.
Conclusion — Change Spotify Username.
While it’s possible to change your Spotify username, you usually have to bear in mind that you cannot change your Spotify password. Also, as soon as you delete your username, you can’t change your mind to create use of it. An upgrade which will make it more comfortable for people that want to use it as a social media platform and not exactly due to streaming music, it comes with various options that build it stand out from alternative platforms and is, therefore, a streaming platform that cannot be easily abandoned.